A criminal conviction can lead to life-altering consequences. To protect you rights and defend your future, get in touch with a criminal defense attorney the moment you’re arrested. The Law Offices of David W. Brown is here to help you through your criminal law case.
Our Attorneys have experience in handling a variety of misdemeanor, felony and violation (infraction) cases in representing Clients during processing, obtaining bail, helping you build your defense, representing you before a judge and representing you before a jury if necessary. Some examples are listed below:
- DUI, Intoxication, Drunk or Reckless Driving, Moving Violations, Traffic Violations, License Appeals, Motor Vehicle Theft, Larceny, Burglary and other misdemeanors.
- Fatal Offense: homicide/capital offense.
- Personal Offenses: Battery, False Imprisonment, Kidnapping, Sexual Abuse, Rape, Fatal Offense.
- Property Offenses: Trespassing, Robbery, Embezzlement.
- Participatory Offenses: Aiding, Abetting, Conspiracy, Attempt.
- Retribution, Deterrence, Incapacitation, Rehabilitation, Restoration.
Call us for consultation as soon as you receive a ticket, are apprehended, charged or jailed so we can help you avoid hindering your driving rights, unemployment or incarnation.